Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mixed Wrestling - Nylon



PRAISE THE LORD OF LORDS
Worship is "the attitude of my heart", not necessarily what I'm singing, it is also "my response to His attributes" Singing and music
in the church was instituted by God.
The purpose is to exalt God and him alone.
"Serve the Lord with gladness;
come before his presence with singing."
"come before His presence" Do you think we can really be in the presence of God? What we can really truly feel their presence and I can feel any other object? Absolutely! Message

I. God wants us to be near him.
James 4:8 "Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Sinners, Cleanse your hands, and you double-minded, purify your hearts. "
Hebrews 4:16" Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, mercy and find grace to help in time. "
In her beginning man lived with God by sinning man had a large separation. Then for the man to talk to God and worship him must regularly make sacrifices, and only one man, the High Priest could enter in the very presence of God only once a year. ONLY ONE PERSON IN THE WHOLE NATION. But the coming Christ, and dying and rising, restored our fellowship with the Father, now dubbed the Father come free.
John 14:6 Jesus said: I am the way and the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father except through me.
At that time one managed to God for all. But now everyone is responsible before God. No one can enter God's presence for you. No one can ask forgiveness for your sins but you.
I have no doubt that the Lord wants us to come to him not to talk to him from a distance, not to pray and sing to a stranger. But someone we know.
It would be better than I can say "God you are wonderful" because I know it is not because I heard the pastor in the pulpit? Or you can say "Mr. I love you "because I love him, not because I had preached to love the Lord?
Let us remember that God sent his Son to! Much God loves us! Will you be away from one who loves you? If you sometimes feel that "love God" is simply because we do not know, God is the person, the most beautiful in this world, does not believe that if we knew we did not fall for HIM?

II. The manifestation of his presence
omnipresent. The first "form" of presence is that he is everywhere at once. It is he who holds the world with his hands. And only he can handle many things at the same time, HE IS GOD!, The devil is just a fallen angel who sends his kindred fools that followed.

Psalm 139:7-10 "Where do I go from Your Spirit?
And where can I flee from your presence? 8 If I ascend into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in Sheol, behold, thou art there. 9 If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the end of the sea, 10 Even there shall thy hand lead me. "
" Obviously, the Bible makes a difference because it would "come to his presence "because technically we are there.
The temple is full of God's presence so that nobody could stand. (2 Chronicles 5:13), Moses' face shone with His presence, Jesus was in constant communion with the Father.
Christ opened the way for us to have that same communion with the Father, not something reserved for pastors, but that is for all those who seek Him. Jeremiah 29:12-13 "Then call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen 13y seek me and find me, search for Me with all your heart."
III. Entering into His presence
Is there perhaps a some formula to get then in the presence of God? Let us see what the Bible says. I.
With thanksgiving and joy. Psalm 100:2
ii. Chants. Psalm 92:2 "Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving;
Aclamémosle with singing."
iii. With offerings. Psalm 96:8 "Give unto the Lord the glory due His name: bring an offering and come into his courts."
iv. With reverence. Psalm 5:7 "go into his tabernacles;
We worship at his footstool."
v. And the list goes on and on
The point is that there is no "formula" or "password", but that we do in heart, honestly. In the words of Jer. 29:13 "heart" and see the Lord.
And that's when we go back to the beginning, when I really praise God, our true heart of their presence is increasingly apparent, and it does what it says in Psalm 100:2 (Psalm 22:3 the habit) Finally we entered his presence through praise, through the expression of our gratitude. And when we're in his presence we adore, and when we minister to the Lord the Minister also to our hearts. While praise is the answer to his attributes, worship is a response to their presence, are not the same.
IV. Sacrifice of Praise
Hebrews 13:15 "So that, let us continually offer to God through him, the sacrifice of praise-the fruit of lips that confess his name. "
here speaks as representing the sacrifices that the Jews cried before, now do not have to kill anything, but we can praise Him through Jesus Christ. Does not mean "trying to Scots matate God."
However, if we consider that a sacrifice was, let's see something that cost, something dear to us. At that time an animal was your money, your wealth.
In the Old Testament a sacrifice meant the death of something. Today it remains the same, to praise God I have to kill my pride, sometimes to my convenience, etc. I have to die to myself.
We are not always eager to raise our hands and praise God, and that's when we need to remember to give God a sacrifice of praise. Praise
sometimes costly
i. Energy costs. Many are more than tired, by the activity of the day or week, but the Word teaches us to love Him with your whole being. We have no power to praise, and that's when we offer a true sacrifice and praise Him alike.
ii. Preparation costs. Many times we feel in our spirit that we must repent, and until we do, the devil will always try to condemn us, we can not praise Him with a pure heart.
iii. It takes time. How "I have no time now Lord" we said this week. Seriously we should take time to praise indeed.
The sacrifice of praise is not fun, because the sacrifice we are

0 comments:

Post a Comment